The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche *Drive TODAY & Make Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 21
- Victory Red
- Tan Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT,
- 154,879 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Come grab the keys and take this for a ride!! Don’t miss out because these models sell FAST! We are to serve you with GREAT vehicles and PAYMENT OPTIONS that are AFFORDABLE!!
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Chrome Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ WE ARE THE BANK!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger. Includes rear air conditioning outlets in center console when bucket seats are ordered
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose Premium 7-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders and integrated second row audio controls (Includes woodgrain covered forward storage)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with carpeted floor mats
- Headliner, cloth
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench with leather-appointed seating, 3-passenger, flat folding
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger and illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Cargo cover, rear rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Door handles, Chrome
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted (all windows except light tinted glass on windshield, driver and front passenger)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- LTZ Plus Sales Package
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab, with a removable and stowable rear window
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome)
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed
- Pickup box mat, Black rubber
- Rear Parking Assist,Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10936 models.)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling, includes (G69) Level control, auto air
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare, P265/70R17
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (Standard with 2WD Models. Standard on 4×4 models with (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine only)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger and second row all seating positions, center seating position in first row is lap only