The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ *Approved Monthly Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 21
- Sport Red Metallic
- Tan Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEX-FUEL
- 151,228 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: Pioneer CD/DVD Stereo
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Cargo mat
- Cargo shade
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders and integrated second row audio controls (Includes woodgrain covered forward storage)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- LTZ Plus Sales Package
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Seat release, second row, power release only (Available with (AM8) second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat with leather-appointed seating surfaces or (AL4) second row bucket seats with leather-appointed seating surfaces.)
- Seats, heated second row
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Door handles, chrome
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fog lamps, front round
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are chrome.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, power rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires 2WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Key, single, 2-sided
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling, includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (1/2 ton models only.)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only)
- Wheels, 4 – 20″ x 8.5″ (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) polished aluminum (Requires (QSS) P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall tires.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions