The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe *Get Approved NOW* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 19
- Summit White
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 77,518 miles
Welcome to the Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED IN MINUTES!**
* WHAT WE REQUIRE:
✔ 1 Month of Pay Stubs or Bank Statements
✔ Piece of Mail with Name & Address
✔ TX State ID, Matricula, or Driver’s License
✔ You must make over $1700 a month
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ In-House Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, we setup successful payment plans that help YOU build your credit and payoff your loan! Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Fleet Package
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl (Required with (AZ3) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat with vinyl or SEO (9S1) vinyl bucket seats.)
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, vinyl
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- XM Satellite Radio, delete
- Assist steps, Black
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Door handles, Black
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4×4 models.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- 4-wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models.)
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models with (NHT) Max Trailering Package or (LY2) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI engine.)
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance