The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe *SPORT UTILITY 4-DR*LT1 4WD*5.3L V8* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 19
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 147,873 miles
*FREE Warranty for Life of Loan! NO Credit Needed!
* WHAT TO BRING:
✔ Proof of Income / Address
✔ Photo ID, Matricula, Passport or Driver’s License
✔ Down Payment
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE & SAVE $$$
✔ Discounted Repair Savings
✔ In-House Insurance Savings
✔ Anti-Theft Savings
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Custom Black Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power/Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Power/Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
SPECIAL BENEFITS ~ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
✔ FREE ON ALL VEHICLES included when you finance with us!
✔ 99% Approval Rates!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ FREE CARFAX ON EVERY CAR!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ HELP ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT!
WE SAY YES & GIVE FAST APPROVALS!
- OPEN AUTO LOAN, SHORT JOB TIME- WE SAY YES!
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed- NO PROBLEM!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced- NO PROBLEM!
- NO CREDIT & BAD CREDIT – NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment- NO PROBLEM!
- #1 DFW Buy Here Pay Here
- Quick & Easy financing process!
- SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
Call NOW (972) 362-5051
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Browse Inventory: www.TheAutoCave.com/inventory/
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Fleet Package
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl (Required with (AZ3) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat with vinyl or SEO (9S1) vinyl bucket seats.)
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, vinyl
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- XM Satellite Radio, delete
- Assist steps, Black
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Door handles, Black
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4×4 models.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- 4-wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models.)
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Standard on 4WD models. Available on 2WD models with (NHT) Max Trailering Package or (LY2) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI engine.)
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance