The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Lifted! *Approved Monthly Payments* | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 19
- Dark Blue Metallic
- Other Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L V8 SFI
- 159,210 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Aftermarket Pro Comp 20″ Wheels & Pro Comp Off Road Tires
✔ Audio Options: Aftermarket JVC Raptor Stereo W/ CD Player, AM/FM Radio
✔ Has Custom Black & Red Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ WE ARE THE BANK!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Assist steps, Black
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Door handles, Black
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI (295 hp [220.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4800 rpm), iron block (Standard on 2WD models only. Not available on 4×4 models or with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance