The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS *Easy Payment Options* | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 16 Hwy: 25
- Victory Red
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 6.2L V8 SFI
- 103,226 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power/Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Heated Seats!
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Antenna, OnStar and XM Radio fin-type (Located on roof.)
- Audio system feature Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system, 245 watts
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Cargo convenience net
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Dead pedal, driver
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Gauges, auxiliary, multi-function includes 4 gauges: oil pressure, battery voltage, oil temperature and transmission fluid temperature, mounted on center console forward of shifter
- Glovebox, lockable
- Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display and SS detail, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Map pockets, front doors
- Mirror, inside rearview autodimming
- PDIM, wireless allows for the use of the redundant steering wheel controls with an auxiliary device
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual (fore/aft) with power recliner
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Sill plate, Chevrolet
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- XM Radio is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM (XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available.)
- Door handles, body-color
- Fascias, front and rear body-color, SS-specific with unique front grille and rear diffuser, lower extension, front air scoop and brake cooling slots
- Fog lamps (When (WRS) RS Package is ordered, fog lamps act as Daytime Running Lamps.)
- Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Spare tire and wheel, not desired tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Spoiler, rear
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Axle, 3.45 ratio
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Brembo performance 4 piston front and 4 piston rear brakes.)
- Differential, limited slip
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Suspension, Performance
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, thorax side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Trunk emergency release handle