The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2010 Chevrolet Colorado *Simple Financing* | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 17 Hwy: 23
- Victory Red
- Other Cloth
- ENGINE, 3.7L DOHC 5-CYLINDER SFI
- 118,690 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Chrome Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Accents, interior Titanium Nova Silver-colored air outlets, center control stack, chrome door handle bezels and uplevel instrument cluster bezel
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Assist handle, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, uplevel speaker system
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Cruise control
- Door trim integral armrests and driver- and front passenger-side map pockets with cloth inserts
- Floor covering, Ebony carpeting
- Floor mats, rubberized-vinyl front and rear
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer and Driver Information Center
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt
- Seats, second row 60/40 split-bench, flat-folding
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth includes front passenger vanity mirror
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver safety belt unfasten, turn signal on and critical Driver Information Center active
- Air dam, Ebony
- Bumpers, front and rear chrome with a Dark Smoke Gray pad on the rear step-style bumper
- Fascia, front Dark Smoke Gray
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield, driver-and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille, color-keyed surround with chrome bar
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Tailgate, 2-position
- Tire, spare P235/75R16 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel flares, front and rear, large, body-color
- Window, rear-sliding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 590 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Differential, automatic locking rear
- Engine, 3.7L DOHC 5-cylinder SFI (242 hp [180.4 kW] @ 5600 rpm), 242 lb-ft [326.7 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) (Upgradeable to (LH9) 5.3L V8 SFI engine. Refer to the Engine and Axle section for compatibility requirements. Must specify)
- GVWR, 5300 lbs. (2404 kg)
- Pickup box, Fleetside, all-welded steel with double wall construction and corrosion protection with 4 cargo tie-downs, tailgate, 2-position
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front, torsion bar and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Off-Road
- Suspension, rear semi-floating axle with 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, driver and right-front passenger, first and second row outboard passengers (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Door locks, child security rear
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, adjustable (center front position lap belt with bench seat only)
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- StabiliTrak (Includes traction control)
- Tire Pressure Monitor