The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 *Lifted w/ SuperCharged Engine!* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 21
- Tan Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- 146,347 miles
*NO CREDIT NEEDED & FREE WARRANTY 4 LIFE OF LOAN! Get Approved NOW!
* WHAT WE REQUIRE:
✔ 1 Month of Pay Stubs or Bank Statements
✔ Piece of Mail with Name & Address
✔ TX State ID, Matricula, or Driver’s License
✔ You must make over $1700 a month
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ In-House Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, we setup successful payment plans that help YOU build your credit and payoff your loan! Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
SUPERCHARGED 5.3 VORTEC
✔ Wheels Are: Chrome Wheels w/ Upgraded Tires
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Upgraded Suspension Lift
✔ Has Super Charger that Whistles!
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down.)
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front body-colored (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas – 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol – 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires CK10543 or CK10753 models.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Heavy Duty Cooling Package, heavy-duty includes (KC4) external engine oil cooler, (KNP) auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, electric fan and heavy-duty radiator
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Trailering Package, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler (with (MYC) 6-speed automatic transmission also includes (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package, (KC4) external engine oil cooler and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock