The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan *Easy Payment Options* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 18 Hwy: 26
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Tan Leather
- ENGINE, 3.0L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT
- 92,856 miles
*FREE Warranty for Life of Loan! NO Credit Needed!
* WHAT TO BRING:
✔ Proof of Income / Address
✔ Photo ID, Matricula, Passport, or Driver’s License
✔ Down Payment
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE & SAVE $$$
✔ Discounted Repair Savings
✔ In-House Insurance Savings
✔ Anti-Theft Savings
Unlike many other dealerships, we setup successful payment plans that help YOU build your credit and payoff your loan! Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Heated Seats!
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS ~ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
✔ FREE ON ALL VEHICLES included when you finance with us!
✔ 99% Approval Rates!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ FREE CARFAX ON EVERY CAR!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ HELP ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT!
WE SAY YES & GIVE FAST APPROVALS!
- OPEN AUTO LOAN, SHORT JOB TIME- WE SAY YES!
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed- NO PROBLEM!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced- NO PROBLEM!
- NO CREDIT & BAD CREDIT – NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment- NO PROBLEM!
- #1 DFW Buy Here Pay Here
- Quick & Easy financing process!
- SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Call NOW: (214-305-2228
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Browse Inventory: www.TheAutoCave.com/inventory/
Included Standard Equipment
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Cargo convenience net, trunk
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cup holders
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, engine water temperature gauge and Driver Information Center
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with OnStar controls
- Trunk release, power
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with front and rear Express-Down, front Express-Up and rear passenger lockout
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. (Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids’ channels, and much more. With XM’s incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Sunroof, delete
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, 3.0L V6 SIDI DOHC VVT (270 hp [201 kW) @ 7000 rpm, 223 lb-ft of torque [302 Nm] @ 5700 rpm)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel with chrome tips
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, Sport (Included and only available in (Y42) 18″ All-Season Tire Performance Package.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle’s Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Child seat restraint system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Tire Pressure Monitor System