The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Chevrolet Camaro *Easy Payment Options* | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 18 Hwy: 29
- Victory Red
- Other Cloth
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 WITH SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION)
- 131,034 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power/Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Power/Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Antenna, OnStar and XM Radio fin-type (Located on roof.)
- Audio system feature 6-speaker system
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Dead pedal, driver
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, lockable
- Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Map pockets, front doors
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual (fore/aft, up/down) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual (fore/aft) with power recliner
- Shift knob, urethane
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, urethane
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids’ channels, and much more. With XM’s incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Door handles, body-color
- Fascias, front and rear body-color with front grille and rear diffuser
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Spoiler, rear
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Axle, 2.92 ratio
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Single piston front brakes with super corner rear brakes.)
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) (312 hp [232.6 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 5100 rpm)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Suspension, Sport
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Trunk emergency release handle