The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Chevrolet Cruze *Low Down Payment* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 22 Hwy: 35
- Black Granite Metallic
- Other Cloth
- ENGINE, ECOTEC 1.8L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI
- 170,769 miles
The Auto Cave can get you APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Come grab the keys and take this for a ride!! Don’t miss out because these models sell FAST! We are to serve you with GREAT vehicles and PAYMENT OPTIONS that are AFFORDABLE!!
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
Wheels Are: Hub Cap Wheels
Audio Options: CD Player/Backup Cam
Has Two Tone Cloth Interior
Has Power Windows
Has Power Locks
Has Anti Lock Brake System
Has Phone Aux Connection
Has Recent Services Performed!
Has Manual Driver Seat
Has Manual Passenger Seat
Has Fold Down Rear Seat
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
WE ARE THE BANK!
No Background Check!
Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on all 3 positions
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, comfort grip
- Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Tire sealant and inflator kit
- Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Axle, 3.94 final drive ratio
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Engine, ECOTEC 1.8L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (estimated 136 hp [101.4 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 123 lb-ft of torque [166.1 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Trunk emergency release handle