The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 *American Forged Rims*Lifted*All New Suspension!* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 19
- Victory Red
- Gray Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- 147,325 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: American Forged Rims
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models. Not included when (5B5) power windows, doors and locks, SEO is ordered.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- XM Radio, delete
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903 and CC10753 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, delete
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)