The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2011 Chevrolet Suburban *Easy In-House Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 21
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- 137,991 miles
*FREE Warranty for Life of Loan! NO Credit Needed!
* WHAT TO BRING:
✔ Proof of Income / Address
✔ Photo ID, Matricula, Passport, or Driver’s License
✔ Down Payment
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE & SAVE $$$
✔ FREE Warranty for the life of the loan!
✔ In-House Insurance ONLY $53 Bi-Weekly
✔ Anti-Theft Savings
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects every vehicle with a life of the loan warranty. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS ~ LET US HELP YOU!
✔ FREE WARRANTY ON ALL VEHICLES included when you finance with us!
✔ 99% Approval Rates!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ FREE CARFAX ON EVERY CAR!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ HELP ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT!
WE SAY YES & GIVE FAST APPROVALS!
- OPEN AUTO LOAN, SHORT JOB TIME- WE SAY YES!
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed- NO PROBLEM!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced- NO PROBLEM!
- NO CREDIT & BAD CREDIT – NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment- NO PROBLEM!
- #1 DFW Buy Here Pay Here
- Quick & Easy financing process!
- SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Call NOW: (214) 305-2228
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Browse Inventory: www.TheAutoCave.com/inventory/
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound 10-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
- Cargo mat
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Headliner, cloth
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Seats, heated second row
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- XM NavTraffic is available in over 80 markets and works with your vehicle’s navigation system to give you real-time traffic data right when you need it most – while you’re driving. You’ll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive time information. Plus, you can use XM NavTraffic at the same time you’re enjoying XM Radio. You’ll find that once you start using XM NavTraffic, you won’t want to drive without it (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in select markets. For more information, see xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Door handles, bright chrome
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed with chrome strip and integrated trailer hitch cover
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Liftgate, rear power-operated
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome. Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside (Unique design with chrome strip included on LTZ.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Tires, P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- 4-wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas – 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol – 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Recovery hooks, chrome (Requires 4WD models.)
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2″ trailering receiver
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control