The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2012 Chevrolet Cruze *Easy Payment Options* | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 26 Hwy: 38
- Crystal Red Tintcoat
- Black Cloth
- ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI, TURBO
- 138,315 miles
The Auto Cave can get you APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Cruise control
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (PDU) All-Star Edition is ordered.)
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are body-color.)
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Axle, 3.83 final drive ratio
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI, Turbo with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner’s Handbook for more information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Trunk emergency release handle