The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 26 Hwy: 38
- Blue Topaz Metallic
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI, TURBO
- 94,006 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Heated Seats!
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ WE ARE THE BANK!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control includes air filter
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Cruise control
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (UQA) Pioneer premium audio system is ordered.)
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- LTZ Interior Appearance includes 2LT Interior Appearance content plus uplevel jeweled instrument panel cluster and chrome trim rings and optic check accent trim on center stack and console
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Oil life monitoring system
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power with manual recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger with 3 warmth settings
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the ‘XM Select’ package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your subscription, service will automatically renew and bill, at the rates in effect at the time of renewal, until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C.)
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke with polar silver accent
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Fog lamps, front
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Mirrors, outside heated, power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Tires, P225/45R18 all-season, blackwall
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI, Turbo with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Suspension, Sport Tuned
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner’s Handbook for more information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child’s age and size, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Rear Parking Assist
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Trunk emergency release handle