The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2012 GMC Sierra 1500 *Lifted GMC Sierra*Rims & Tires!*4.8L V8* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 13 Hwy: 18
- Summit White
- Gray Cloth/Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- 113,351 miles
*FREE Warranty for Life of Loan! NO Credit Needed!
* WHAT TO BRING:
✔ Proof of Income / Address
✔ Photo ID, Matricula, Passport or Driver’s License
✔ Down Payment
NEVER BUY A CAR AS-IS AGAIN!
✔ FREE Warranty for the life of the loan!
✔ In-House Insurance ONLY $53 Bi-Weekly
✔ Down Payments as low as $799
Our Motto: Care for our cars and customers! We’ve helped THOUSANDS of DFW locals get approved and establish credit with RELIABLE transportation, we certainly can help you too!
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth/Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Sun Roof!
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
SPECIAL BENEFITS ~ LET US HELP YOU!
✔ FREE WARRANTY ON ALL VEHICLES included when you finance with us!
✔ 99% Approval Rates!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ FREE CARFAX ON EVERY CAR!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ HELP ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT!
WE SAY YES & GIVE FAST APPROVALS!
- OPEN AUTO LOAN, SHORT JOB TIME- WE SAY YES!
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed- NO PROBLEM!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced- NO PROBLEM!
- NO CREDIT & BAD CREDIT – NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment- NO PROBLEM!
- #1 DFW Buy Here Pay Here
- Quick & Easy financing process!
- SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
Call NOW (972) 362-5051
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Browse Inventory: www.TheAutoCave.com/inventory/
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models. Not included when (5B5) power windows, doors and locks, SEO is ordered.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA, 3SF and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes Black bumper top caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Recovery hooks, front, Black (Standard on 4WD Models. On 2WD models, available to order for Fleet or Government types only and requires (PCX) Work Truck Plus Package.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Tire carrier outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on T*10703, T*10903 and TC10753 models.)
- Pickup box, Wideside
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD models.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- OnStar, delete
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)