The Auto Cave – Irving
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2013 Cadillac ATS *Drive TODAY & Make PAYMENTS* | The Auto Cave
Total Value Savings
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 22 Hwy: 33
- Black Diamond Tricoat
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 2.5L I4, DI, DOHC, VVT
- 82,473 miles
Welcome to The Auto Cave where YOU can get APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Power Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
Buy Here Pay Here
Tote the Note
DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
1477 E. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX 75060
CALL NOW ~ (972) 362-5051
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air filtration system
- Antenna, integral front and rear
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with cupholders
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Color Information Display with 8″ touch screen (Also included when (Y26) CUE and Navigation is ordered.)
- Console, front with shifter
- Console, overhead includes reading lamps and OnStar controls
- Defogger, rear-window, electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and front passenger
- Driver Information Center, 5.7″ color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Engine oil indicator
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable 2-way
- Instrument cluster, electroluminescent
- Interface Auxiliary Device Connectivity (Also included when (Y26) CUE and Navigation is ordered.)
- Lighting accent, LED spotlights in doors and overhead console
- Lighting, interior, front and rear reading lights, and cargo area lamp
- Retained accessory power power windows, sunroof (when equipped) and audio system remain operational for 10 minutes after the ignition is switched off or until the driver’s door is opened.
- Shift lever, center console mounted
- Steering column, rake and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim
- Trunk release, power, remote
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with front express-up and down, and rear express-down with passenger lockout feature
- Fascias, front and rear body-color
- Glass, solar absorbing, windshield
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Grille, midnight chrome accented
- Headlamps, projector type halogen, includes flash-to-pass and Twilight Sentinel
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Moldings, rocker panel, body-color
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection
- Brakes, Brembo front, performance 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Engine, 2.5L I4, DI, DOHC, VVT (202 hp [151 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 190 lb-ft of torque [258 N-m] @ 4400 rpm)
- Exhaust, single with bright tip
- Rear axle, 3.45 ratio
- Recovery hook, front or rear location
- Steering, ZF premium rack-and-pinion, electric
- Suspension, Sport
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Child seat restraint system
- Daytime running lamps
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trunk emergency release handle