The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2013 Chevrolet Cruze *Approved Monthly Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 26 Hwy: 38
- Black Cloth
- ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI
- 70,015 miles
The Auto Cave can get you APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Come grab the keys and take this for a ride!! Don’t miss out because these models sell FAST! We are to serve you with GREAT vehicles and PAYMENT OPTIONS that are AFFORDABLE!!
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ WE ARE THE BANK!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Cruise control
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (PDU) All-Star Edition is ordered.)
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Theft-deterrent system with anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Tires, P215/60R16, all-season, blackwall, low rolling resistance
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Axle, 3.53 final drive ratio
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Brakes, front disc/rear drum
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [103 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear, compound crank
- Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Trunk emergency release handle