The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 *Drive TODAY & Make PAYMENTS* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 14 Hwy: 18
- Victory Red
- Black Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.3L V6 MFI
- 102,902 miles
*FREE Warranty for Life of Loan! NO Credit Needed!
* WHAT WE REQUIRE:
✔ 1 Month of Pay Stubs or Bank Statements
✔ Piece of Mail with Name & Address
✔ TX State ID, Matricula, or Driver’s License
✔ You must make over $1700 a month
Take Advantage of the Total Annual Value Savings when financing thru our in-house program!
*Total Value Savings of $3,988
✔ Discounted Repair Savings: $2,525
✔ In-House Insurance Savings: $1,020
✔ Anti-Theft Savings: $443
Unlike many other dealerships, we setup successful payment plans that help YOU build your credit and payoff your loan! Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ $3,988 in Total Annual Value Savings!
✔ We are the bank!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models. Rear cupholders are not included with (AE7) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front Black (Includes Black bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black, manual-folding
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Recovery hooks, front, Black (Standard on 4WD Models. On 2WD models, available to order for Fleet or Government types only.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Engine, Vortec 4.3L V6 MFI (195 hp [145.4 kW] @ 4600 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [351.0 N-m] @ 2800 rpm) (Requires C*10*03 or CC10753 models. Standard with C*10*03 or CC10753 models. Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package or (Z82) heavy-duty trailering equipment.)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903 and CC10753 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Solid Smooth Ride includes 35 mm piston twin tube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD models.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, delete
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)