The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 *Easy In-House Payments* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 15 Hwy: 21
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Black Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 106,705 miles
The Auto Cave can get you APPROVED in MINUTES!**
Come grab the keys and take this for a ride!! Don’t miss out because these models sell FAST! We are to serve you with GREAT vehicles and PAYMENT OPTIONS that are AFFORDABLE!!
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects most vehicles within a WEATHER-PROOF warehouse building. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
BRING A DOWN PAYMENT & DRIVE HOME TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Cloth Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Power/Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS JUST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
✔ WE ARE THE BANK!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ No Background Check!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ FREE Credit Reporting for the life of the loan to help build your credit! WOW!
Here to get you APPROVED regardless of challenged credit!!
- Special Financing
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Dancers Welcome!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced, NO PROBLEM!
- Bad Credit, No Credit, Repos, NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down-Payment, NO PROBLEM!
- Buy Here Pay Here
- Tote the Note
- DWF’s SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4750 Ratliff Lane
Addison, TX 75001
Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm
Please visit us at www.TheAutoCave.com
Included Standard Equipment
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal “on”, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17″ (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Standard and only available on (LU3) 4.3L V6 or (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI FlexFuel on 2WD models. Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.)
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist