The Auto Cave – Addison
Make an Offer
Request a Test Drive
2013 Chevrolet Spark *Get APPROVED In Minutes!* | The Auto Cave
The Auto Cave
MPGCity: 28 Hwy: 37
- Denim Metallic
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, ECOTEC 1.2L DOHC 4-CYLINDER MFI
- 78,222 miles
*FREE Warranty for Life of Loan! NO Credit Needed!
* WHAT TO BRING:
✔ Proof of Income / Address
✔ Photo ID, Matricula, Passport or Driver’s License
✔ Down Payment
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE & SAVE $$$
✔ FREE Warranty for the life of the loan!
✔ In-House Insurance ONLY $53 Bi-Weekly
✔ Anti-Theft Savings
Unlike many other dealerships, The Auto Cave protects every vehicle with a life of the loan warranty. Experience the Difference and Schedule Your Test Drive NOW.
DRIVE HOME IN YOUR NEW VEHICLE TODAY!**
✔ Wheels Are: Alloy Wheels
✔ Audio Options: CD Player
✔ Has Leather Interior
✔ Has Power Windows
✔ Has Power Locks
✔ Has Ac
✔ Has Anti Lock Brake System
✔ Has Phone Aux Connection
✔ Has Recent Services Performed!
✔ Has Keyless Entry
✔ Has Manual Driver Seat
✔ Has Manual Passenger Seat
✔ Has Fold Down Rear Seat
✔ Has Cruise Control
✔ Has Hands Free
SPECIAL BENEFITS ~ LET US HELP YOU!
✔ FREE WARRANTY ON ALL VEHICLES included when you finance with us!
✔ 99% Approval Rates!
✔ Open Saturdays!
✔ FREE CARFAX ON EVERY CAR!
✔ Here to serve GOOD people with credit issues
✔ HELP ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT!
WE SAY YES & GIVE FAST APPROVALS!
- OPEN AUTO LOAN, SHORT JOB TIME- WE SAY YES!
- 1st Time Buyers, Students, Self-Employed- NO PROBLEM!
- Medical Bills, Student Loans, Divorced- NO PROBLEM!
- NO CREDIT & BAD CREDIT – NO PROBLEM!
- Previous Bankruptcy, Paid in Cash, Low Down Payment- NO PROBLEM!
- #1 DFW Buy Here Pay Here
- Quick & Easy financing process!
- SIMPLE & EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS!
THE AUTO CAVE
4700 Ratliff Ln
Addison, TX 75001
Call NOW (972) 362-5051
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Browse Inventory: www.TheAutoCave.com/inventory/
Included Standard Equipment
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Armrest, driver, folding
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bottle holder with door storage pocket on driver and front passenger doors
- Cabin air filter
- Cargo security shelf, rear
- Center stack trim, LT
- Console, rear, center with storage tray
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Cup holders, 2 front and 2 rear
- Defogger, rear-window
- Driver foot rest, left side
- Driver Information Center with trip computer
- Engine immobilizer, theft-deterrent system
- Floor covering, carpet with driver heel pad
- Fuel filler door release, remote
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge
- Lighting, dimming instrument panel cluster
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp with OnStar controls
- Lighting, rear cargo compartment lamp
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Oil life monitoring system
- Outside temperature display
- Power outlet, auxiliary located in front center stack storage bin
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions, front height adjustable
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual with manual recline
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual with manual recline
- Seat, rear, 60/40-split, flip-and-fold with adjustable outboard headrests
- Shopping bag hooks located on base of driver and front passenger head restraints
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM Premier package, with over 140 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, Silver accents
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Storage, driver IP coin tray
- Storage, front passenger IP tray
- Storage, lower center IP bin
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Windows, power, front and rear
- Door handles, body-color
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Grille, chrome-surround
- Headlamps, halogen with Daytime Running Lamps
- License plate bracket, front
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Spoiler, rear with integrated LED CHMSL
- Tire inflation kit
- Tires, P185/55R15 all-season blackwall
- Wheels, 15″ (38.1 cm) 5-split spoke Silver-painted aluminum
- Wiper, rear, continuous, with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Alternator, 100 amps
- Axle, 4.14 final drive ratio
- Battery, 375 cold-cranking amps
- Battery rundown protection
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Engine, ECOTEC 1.2L DOHC 4-cylinder MFI (84 hp [62.6 kW] @ 6400 rpm, 83 lb-ft of torque [112.1 N-m] @ 4200 rpm)
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, electric
- Suspension, front, McPherson struts
- Suspension, rear, compound crank
- Air bags, 10 total (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right-front passenger includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain, side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, thorax side-impact seat-mounted, side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- Hill Start Assist
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System